Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays! We are so glad you are here. It's fun to see what everyone will be linking up each week whether it is a book review, crafts, poetry, teaching resources, artwork or any inspiring blog post. We learn from each other and we encourage each other as we share our thoughts.
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday's linkup. First let's
Gayl@Thoughts and Art from my Heart
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Now let's celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
By Michele Morin at Living Our Days
reviews another inspirational book. This book examines the names used
to describe characteristics of God. She writes another wonderful
review of an important book you will want to add to your book
Michele reviews another inspirational book. This book examines the names used to describe characteristics of God. She writes another wonderful review of an important book you will want to add to your book shelves.
My Favorite Post of the Week:
by Michele Morin at Living Our Days
In this post Michele reminds us of the importance of reaching out and working alongside other women. This not only helps us grow but helps to further God's kingdom in this world. She not only writes a tribute to a friend she lost, but shows us the "eternal sisterhood" down through the ages beginning with women in the Bible. A beautiful, heartfelt post!
Remember to check out other hosts' blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites.
Want to be the next to be featured? Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome posts featuring books or written with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger's post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone's posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels not receive comments, right. :) Plus, you could be honored as our Top Commenter if you submit your report to Mary! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!