Saturday, May 21, 2016

Reminiscing and Time for a Change




In October of 2013, I began this blog a bit timidly. I called it Momsy's Musings. The above picture was the first one I used as a header. My first post was an About Me page which I accidentally deleted at a later time. I was really unlearned about blogging when I first started out. 

That same day I also wrote for Five Minute Friday, which was my first regular post. I was not very creative with the title - "My First Time Joining Five Minute Friday." It's interesting that the topic was write for that particular week, as I had recently started to write again. For many years all the writing I did was in journals. 

One of the first things I wrote that really whet my appetite for more writing was a guest post I contributed to my daughter's empathy series on her former blog. My article was entitled "A New Experience" which you can read by clicking on the title.




The swing in the picture above is where I love to spend time relaxing, listening to the sounds of nature and sometimes writing in a journal. I like to think those reading my words are joining me there as we talk and enjoy drinking a cuppa. I want to thank you all for being here with me. 

My goal for my blog has always been to try to encourage others and to bring glory to God. I thank Him for His grace and for all I have learned so far on my blogging journey. I will keep this blog for awhile, but I want to invite you to my new website where I will continue writing from my heart, sharing stories and thoughts, poems and artwork in hopes to encourage and inspire. 



Come join me at Words, Photos and Art!

Linking up with #SittingAmongFriends

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!