Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday

There is always something for which to be thankful no matter the circumstances. Yesterday I took a walk outside and found these little yellow flowers. Coming around to the front of the house I was surprised to see the roses blooming. The air was filled with their sweet aroma. 




Last week we had the memorial service for my mother here in South Carolina, then went to Florida for the graveside service. I am thankful for the friends and family we were able to see in both places. There were many other family members but not pictures of them all. Top left is me and my three sons; upper right a cousin I rarely see; lower left my brothers and me; lower right my best friend from childhood.




I was thankful to be able to play the piano at the memorial service along with my friend at the violin. It was healing for me to be able to do that. My mother always enjoyed when we played together. My daughter snapped a picture.



Yesterday I was able to meet an online friend in real life. I love it when that happens.





It was a blustery day on the homestead when I took my walk yesterday. I loved listening to the wind chimes and watching the leaves dancing on the trees.



I'm linking up with: 
#thankfulthursday 
#thoughtprovokingthursday
#Family #Friendship and #Faith
#DanceWithJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!