Friday, March 11, 2016

Sharing Our Lives




As human beings we share a lot with each other. We all live on planet earth. We breathe the air. We see the same sun no matter where we are on earth. Maybe we don't all see it at the same time, but it's still the same sun. The same moon and stars are out each night. Sure, the earth is changing, but this big globe is home to all of us. 


(friends met at Allume)

My blog is a place where I share part of my life with whoever reads it. It's also a place where I share my faith in God. I want others to know that my relationship to God is important to me.




I want to encourage others in their daily lives by sharing my dreams and desires, my shortcomings and my qualities. It also encourages me when people leave comments, because I love to hear their thoughts, too. The more we share of our lives, the more we are able to reach out to others, and the more they will want to share with us. 

Let's be a people who are not afraid to reach out and share what we have with others. It may not be much, but it might be just what someone needs to encourage them on their way.



I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!