Saturday, January 9, 2016

Praise Our Awesome God!




Praise God for His goodness;
He loves and cares for me.

Praise God for His awesome acts;
He created the world and everything in it.


Bird of Paradise in my brother's garden


Praise God who reigns over all;
He controls the fate of man.

Praise God for His faithfulness;
He is unchangeable and great.




Praise God for His mercy;
He grants us life.

Praise God for His kindness;
He cares for even the smallest creature.




Praise God forever and ever;
He is the one true God.

Praise the Lord our God;
Everyone praise His Holy Name!




I wrote this psalm last April in my journal just before bed. I decided it was time to share it.

I'm linking up with:
Lisha Epperson and #GiveMeGrace
#WordsWithWinter



*All photos are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!