Thursday, November 19, 2015

Feeling Thankful on this Autumn Day





During this month of November it seems most everyone is thinking about giving thanks. Maybe it's because we set aside a day, commonly known as Thanksgiving to spend with family or friends and celebrate our many blessings.

I have much for which to be thankful starting with a God who loves and cares for me even in times of hardship. I have a family who loves me including my dear husband of 41 years and counting.




Today has been a beautiful day. There has been so much rain lately that a sunny day with temperatures in the seventies has been very welcome. This afternoon I went out for a few minutes to snap some pictures of the beauty. 




I am thankful to live in a place where I can enjoy the change of seasons finding something to like in each one. My favorite season is Autumn. 




I love the colors, the cool breezes and the hint that changes are in the air.




I even saw the pale half circle of the moon this afternoon as it sat in the vast blue ocean of sky.




There is much sadness and horror in the world, but there is also hope. May our God be near to those oppressed and hurting. May we show love to those we hold dear and to whoever God brings across our paths. May we remember the faithfulness of God.





I'm linking up with 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!