Friday, November 6, 2015

Come Dancing With Me


It's interesting this week that both the #wholemama and #FiveMinuteFriday linkups had the same prompt which is the word DANCE.




I love to watch people dance. Ever since I was a child I loved musicals. Watching the couples dance during a song, I could imagine myself whirling and twirling across the floor. It always looked like such fun!


A few years ago my husband and I took some dancing lessons from some friends. It was a lot of fun and I wish we had kept up with it. But we never got very good at it. At least we had a good time. 


I think it's about time to revive it again. It's a great way to get exercise and have fun at the same time.


Also, I think of a myriad of leaves dancing along as the wind blows them to the ground. When the colored leaves are all piled on the road it looks like a wild dance when the cars go by and force them to rise and twirl and fall again.





I like to think of my life as a dance. Jesus is beckoning me to take his hand and follow his lead on this journey of life.


Sometimes the dance is happy and fun.
Sometimes it is sad.
Sometimes it is hard.
All times I feel safe and secure in his arms.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!