Sunday, July 19, 2015

Creation Beauty

Join me in a walk to see what beauty we can find as we keep our eyes open, praising God for His amazing handiwork.


I love sunny days with fluffy white clouds in a blue sky!


There is such intricate detail even in this dandelion!


These rocks are a peaceful place to sit at the edge of the woods.


These tiny flowers are found scattered throughout our property.


This passion flower is one of many on the vines around our house.


There is so much beauty all around us. Sometimes we are too busy to see it. Thank you for accompanying me on this warm, summer day. May God bless you throughout your week and give you peace!






I'm linking up with Barbie Swihart and The Weekend Brew and Letetia Mullenix for Motivate and Rejuvenate Monday and Kelly Balarie with the #RaRaLinkup and Holley Gerth's Coffee For Your Heart, and #GiveMeGrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!