Friday, May 29, 2015

The Color Blue

Blue is the word for Five Minute Friday this week. So many things come to mind when I think about the word blue.

The first is that of the sky. I love to sit outside watching the sky.




Sometimes it is a very deep blue with no clouds. Other times there are white or grey clouds, but the blue still stands out.

I love this picture with the blue sky and the bright cloud. It's interesting how the sun brightens the cloud even though the cloud is in the east and the sun is setting in the west.



Blue is also the color we think of with the ocean. That blue is also tempered with white when the foamy waves come rolling in to shore.




Blue is also used to describe a person who is sad, though I don't like to think of it that way.

Blue is a calm color, but I also like to think of it as a happy color.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!