Friday, November 7, 2014

Rolling and Turning

The Five Minute Friday prompt for today is TURN.

We live in a log house on the top of a hill. Almost every child or teenager and even some adults have at least once rolled down the hill, their bodies turning and turning picking up speed until they turn slightly and stop. Then they stand up laughing and a little dizzy, but that doesn't deter them. They run right back up the hill to do it all over again.


My grandchildren are the ones who do it now. I must say I think I'm too old to follow their examples, but I will turn round with my arms outstretched to catch them as they run to me. We will walk all around looking at the chickens,


then down the hill and then we turn and make our way back up.  


If you'd like to join us for Five Minute Friday, you can find out all the details HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!