Friday, October 17, 2014

What Do I Long For?


I long for the day
when all wrongs are made right
when all peoples live in harmony
when all live for truth
when all worship God

I long for grace and strength
when days are long
when courage fails
when exhaustion threatens
when things overwhelm

I long for peace
when chaos abounds
when love is missing
when people are hurt
when things are hard

I long for these things
but will not despair
I know I can trust
my Father above
He meets my needs
through His steadfast love.

(Such a beautiful, clear day)
Once again I am linking up with Kate Motaung for Five Minute Friday. The prompt for today is the word "long." (I must admit that my five minutes was interrupted so I wrote part of it, stopped, then finished a few minutes later.)

Find the other posts of my #31Days of  Love, Faith and Creativity HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!