Friday, October 31, 2014

Leaving and Looking Forward

The Five Minute Friday word for this week is “leave,” which is an appropriate word for this last day of October. It has been a busy month and has passed by very quickly for me. Even though I started late with the 31 Days challenge, I wrote a blog post almost every day leaving out only 4 days.


As I leave October behind, I look forward to November which is a full month for us. Besides Thanksgiving our family has a lot of birthdays including my own which is in a couple of days. Even though I may be leaving off writing a post every day, my month will still be busy.

When I think of birthdays I think of my children who are still living at home but also those who have left to create a new family. But, you know, even though they leave they are not really gone in the sense that their presence is still felt.

It's so much fun when my girls come back to visit with their husbands and children. We love to linger at the breakfast table after the meal drinking coffee and talking together.

There will come a time when we each will be leaving this earth, and even though the ones left behind will be sad, they will have memories and know that we will meet again one day.


This is the last post in my 31 Days of Love, Faith and Creativity. You can find a list of all the posts HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!