Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Will Say Yes

I'm linking up again with Jamie's Poetry Prompt and today’s prompt is simply, “I will say yes to ___.” 


(photo by Gayl Wright)
                  I will say yes
                 To being myself
                 To being truthful             
                 To being authentic
                 To being teachable

                 I will say yes
                To slowing down
                To breathing deeply
                To living fully
                To being aware

                I will say yes
                To relaxing
                To creativity
                To noticing
                To caring

Please join us for Jamie's Poetry Prompt. There you will find a link up button and helps to get you started if you are not sure about writing poetry.

Find the rest of the #31Days of Love, Faith and Creativity HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!