Friday, October 3, 2014

Hear My Prayer

This morning and early afternoon were quite busy. Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of my blog. I was trying to come up with a post but was having trouble thinking of just how to word it. There were so many interruptions that it was hard to concentrate, but I just kept praying for God to keep me calm and meet those interruptions with a gracious spirit.

This week for Jamie's Poetry Prompt she asks us to write a short prayer or mantra or affirmation that we could memorize and repeat whenever we are low on patience or energy. I was thinking about that this morning during my time of sporadic writing, and this is what I wrote.



I am also linking this up with Lisha Epperson's #GiveMeGrace.

Find the rest of the #31Days of Love, Faith, and Creativity HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!