Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Creative October






This is Day 29 of my 31 Days of Love, Faith and Creativity. It has been a busy month, but the discipline to write every day has been good for me. There are two days left after today, and I will be participating in a poetry prompt tomorrow and Five Minute Friday the next day. At the suggestion of my daughter, I thought I'd use today to share with you a favorite post from each of the three categories.


It was not really hard to decide which one for the topic of love.  In What is Love?  which is the title of my post for Day 15, I share some characteristics of love from I Corinthians 13, but I don't stop there. Throughout that day God was teaching me more about love from the circumstances and from the interaction with family culminating in a beautiful rainbow at the end of the day. There are also several photographs included in that post.


For faith I had a little more difficulty deciding which post I liked the best, but I kept coming back to Day 22: Changing Sky, Unchangeable God. This one reminds me that God is always the same; He never changes. He is a faithful God who can always be trusted. I use several photographs of the sky to help illustrate my point.


Creativity is actually interwoven in all the blog posts whether through the writing, the poems, the photography or the artwork, so that actually made it more difficult to choose one favorite. I believe that Day 14: Give Me Grace incorporates all three themes of love, faith and creativity, and I especially like the poem I wrote for that day.


I hope you will take time to look over them and that you will find encouragement there. Feel free to leave a comment sharing any thoughts you may have.


You can find the previous posts of my 31 Days of Love, Faith and Creativity series HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!