Friday, May 23, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Close

As I contemplate the word "close" a lot of different thoughts are going through my mind.  I think of the

closeness of our family. Even though we are quite a variety the underlying framework is love.  Our

love for each other surpasses any disagreements we might have.  And we are a large family. My

husband and I have 7 children plus 4 sons-in-law and 13 grandchildren.  We are very blessed.  It is

great to be able to have this closeness with each other.


I also thought of a popular song from when I was in high school.  It was sung by The Carpenters and the title

was "Close to You."     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8PaYxWdKK0



Then there are pictures taken - close ups of flowers, birds and many other things.


I am linking up with Five Minute Friday at Lisa-Jo Baker's blog along with many others who write for five minutes and then stop.  It's usually unedited and not as polished as some blog posts,but it's meant to be a fun activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!