Saturday, March 29, 2014

Things to Write About

I want to write about running along the beach with the wind in my face, hair billowing out behind me.



I want to write about sitting under the stars on a clear warm night drinking in the beauty and vastness of the sky.

I want to write about climbing a tree to the top to see what I could see, then settling down in its branches to read a book. 



I want to write about watching the lightning flash and zigzag across the valley as I sit on my porch on a hill.

I want to write about the beautiful rainbow after the storm.


I want to write about enjoying life with my wonderful husband of thirty-nine years.


I want to write about being enthralled with the first cries, smiles, steps, and all the milestones of my seven children.

I want to write about cuddling with my children when they were hurt and kissing to make it all better.

I want to write about snuggling with my grandchildren and reading books together.

I want to write about all this and more, for I am truly blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!