Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Fence

This picture was our weekly prompt in Story Sessions:

(photo credit Elora Ramirez)
I see white fluffy clouds against a beautiful azure sky.
I also see the barbed wire fence.
Could it be that the same sky is also on this side of the fence?

I see bright yellow sunflowers reaching up towards the light.
I also see the barbed wire fence.
Could it be that this field of sunflowers extends to my side of the fence?


Sometimes we look longingly over the fence thinking things are better, and we fail to see what we have right where we are.  Even if we are going through a very difficult time we could still look for just one thing to be thankful about and try to find that small speck of beauty.  May we all try to do that today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!