Friday, January 17, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Encouragement

Today's Five Minute Friday word is ENCOURAGEMENT.  You can find out all about Five Minute Friday HERE .

GO:

Encouragement is one of my favorite words.  It makes me think of people helping people, and what is fresh on my mind is the example I see among the women in a writing group I have recently joined called Story Sessions.  I have been blown away to see how these women care for each other.  I have felt so welcomed there.

There is such a variety of women but all with something in common.  We all like to write, and we also like to encourage. You can speak the truth, you can pour out your heart all without being judged. 

 If you are having trouble, sickness, or any problem, you can share your requests, and they will lovingly pray for each other and do what they can to help.   

It doesn't matter if you don't all agree on a particular issue. What does matter is that each one is heard, each one can speak without fear knowing that she has many sisters who care and want to help.


STOP


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to be blessed with support and friendship in your writers group! I think of our FMF friends in a similar way... always encouraging one another :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!