Friday, November 1, 2013

GRACE

I'm linking up with Lisa Jo Baker's Five Minute Friday again today!  It's when we take five minutes to write about the topic she picks without worrying about getting it just right, a time to simply write whatever comes to mind about the subject.  Feel free to join us!


GO

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of grace is a feeling of thankfulness because of the grace that God extended me when He called me to be His child!   And it doesn't stop there!  The grace just keeps on coming day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute.

Grace is always there, but we don't always see it.  In the middle of whatever we are struggling with or going through whether it's dealing with tiredness, sickness, a needy child, you name it, it's so very hard to stop and realize that there is grace enough to carry us through.  We just need to humble ourselves and stop trying to do it all and just ask God to give us the grace we need.

And another Grace in my life is my youngest daughter! She and all her siblings are blessings to me!

STOP
No extreme editing; no worrying about perfect grammar, font, or punctuation.
Unscripted. Unedited. Real.
- See more at: http://lisajobaker.com/five-minute-friday/#sthash.8UhcKnxJ.dpuf

2 comments:

  1. I love that grace is never ending because I will always need it! I think you nailed it when you said we need to stop trying to do it all! I am not enough in my own strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I needed to read this, believe it or not. You'd think I wouldn't need the reminder ;) j/k

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!